We present you a simple honey garlic shrimp recipe, all done in the comfort of your skillet. It’s delicious, it’s healthy and so easy to make.
When I say super easy, it means 15 min cooking time with and you only need five ingredient.
Shrimp cooks so quickly, a great fast fix for any meal of the day.
- 1 lb. shrimp, (peeled) and deveined with tail on
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons SoulBee Honey Powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half
- Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the shrimp in some oil. Sear them on both sides in two batches until browned, about 1 minute per side
- Using tongs, rub the shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce
♥ Clean Eating
♥ Low fat
- For even more flavor, try adding in some red pepper flakes for heat or fresh lime juice for zest!
- This recipe sears better in a cast iron pan and may not perform as well with caramelized bits in non-stick pans.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.