Looking for something Easy to cook and Healthy?
Why you do not prepare a Yummy Honey Garlic Salmon? Only with 3 ingredients and less than 20 minutes you will have it ready to eat.
Definitely a healthy and delicious salmon recipe that will turn anybody into a salmon lover!
- 1 pound Salmon Filet (or sliced)
- 1,5 tablespoons SoulBee Honey Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Important: Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Place salmon on the lined baking sheet. Important: skin side down.
- Sprinkle evenly with Honey Powder and Garlic.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon 7-10 minutes (longer for a thicker filet).
- Turn on broiler. Place salmon under broiler 5-7 minutes or until salmon reaches desired doneness on the inside and golden on the surface.
- Slide a spatula between skin and flesh to separate salmon from skin. Skin should stick to the parchment. Divide into portions and serve.
• 290 calories • 20 min • 4 servings
* These are estimates based off specific products I used and how I entered ingredients in a fitness tracker. This is completely subjective and used to give a rough nutritional estimate.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.