Lemon Ginger Moonshine Soul by SoulBee is a fun spring or summer cocktail mixer or front porch sipper.
♥ 1/4 cup Ginger Honey Powder
♥ 2 tbsp Lemongrass
♥ 1/4 cup moonshine
- Whisk together lemonade and SoulBee Ginger Powder in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add lemongrass and simmer for about 5 min.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Strain into a 2-cup sealable jar and stir . It’s ready to sip right away, but it gets better after a couple of weeks.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Note: Moonshine is widely available in liquor stores, but vodka or white whiskey will work as a substitute.
Pour small servings from the jar and sip. Or mix with ice and soda water for a refreshing cocktail.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.