Baked pears with SoulBee Cinnamon Honey Powder and walnuts – it doesn’t get simpler that this!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the pears in half and place on a baking sheet (I cut a sliver off the other end so they sat upright).
- Using a measuring spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon SoulBee Honey Powder over each one.
- Bake in the oven 30 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1/2 pear
Amount Per Serving: Smart Points: 2 – Points +: 3 – Calories: 110.5 – Total Fat: 5g – Saturated Fat: 0g – Cholesterol: 0mg – Sodium: 0mg – Carbohydrates: 17g – Fiber: 3g – Sugar: 12g – Protein: 1.5g
♥ Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
♥ Clean Eating
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.